Anti-Gay Marriage Activist Caught!

i got this off of the news board, and thought the world here might get a laugh out of it:

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Evangelist Ted Haggard admitted Friday that he bought methamphetamine and received a massage from a gay prostitute who claims he was paid for drug-fueled trysts by the outspoken gay marriage opponent"

now of course, he just BOUGHT the meth, he never USED it, and of course he got a MASSAGE from the man, not sex. hmmmmm.........

i did not inhale! i did not have sex with that man!

i got this off of the news board, and thought the world here might get a laugh out of it:

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - Evangelist Ted Haggard admitted Friday that he bought methamphetamine and received a massage from a gay prostitute who claims he was paid for drug-fueled trysts by the outspoken gay marriage opponent"

now of course, he just BOUGHT the meth, he never USED it, and of course he got a MASSAGE from the man, not sex. hmmmmm.........

i did not inhale! i did not have sex with that man!

rofl. not shocked it's here in the springs, home of "focus on the family" and other fucked up cults under the christian sects. sighs. i really hate that shit.

but still, it's funny as hell and all over the newspapers today. hehehehe.

abifae

Archived