Tdoc 2 is already talking integration as an eventual outcome

I don't know what else to say. We are all trying to work out things. We are all very wary and uneasy coming out. I know that there are more, maybe they will come out during the sessions when they get more comfortable. We have a lot to go through. I am not sure why we are having a problem with the idea of integration, but it seems scary, like being disappeared or something. Does it hurt? we don't know.

I don't know what else to say. We are all trying to work out things. We are all very wary and uneasy coming out. I know that there are more, maybe they will come out during the sessions when they get more comfortable. We have a lot to go through. I am not sure why we are having a problem with the idea of integration, but it seems scary, like being disappeared or something. Does it hurt? we don't know.

don't worry too much. all docs think integration is the best path, whether it is or isn't.

number one: no one can FORCE you to integrate. it has to be a willing process.

number two: it happens when everyone is ready for it, so it's not like you can wake up one day and find your best friend has disappeared.

number three: some people can't fully integrate anyway. i personally think it has to do with how fractured your system is and what shape the "core" is in, if you even have one.

we used to have well over a thousand people in here. we were extremely unstable and non-functioning. now we've integrated down to 250-300 or somewhere thereabouts and are very stable and i doubt we'll integrate too terribly much more. most of our integration was when one person inside shattered into twenty people (all usign the same name, each with one little piece of memory from what shattered them) and re-formed into a stronger whole. some of the very weak and scared kids would form together (they describe it rather as a voltron thing) into a stronger and less scared whole with the option to split in any emergency. so we haven't really "lost" anyone at all.

hope that helps to calm you guys ;) i was in a huge panic for about a year when i was told integration was the only way. i actually wasn't told that by my first tdoc. he said it was one of many options but to not worry about it for the first three reasons i listed lol. what a cool tdoc i had! it was actually later, on boards for multiples, that we panicked.

anyhoo, hope your day is well and everyone in there is doing okay :)

abifae

Archived