bacon ........ but Veggie

I am veggie, a few weeks ago I found bacon in the fridge, which as you can imagine stressed me out big time.................. I couldn't make sense of it, but then Tess admitted she had gone out and bought it........

even more of a head fk as I was brought up Orthodox Jewish.........

sigh

x

I'm debating buying her some once every month or so that way it will prevent her from going against me.

She is a fab kid .. altho very misunderstood.

I can hear her laughing as I type this.

BUT she is in my bad books again as she dropped my digital camera and has busted the battery compartment so its now gotta be held together with an elastic band........

i'm a vegetarian too, and seeing bacon in the fridge would really, really disturb me and if i had alters, someone would hear about it!

can you convince her to eat vegetarian soy bacon? just for you? explain how important vegetarianism is to you and that you really don't want to eat bacon for a lot of reasons, and that you'd appreciate it if she were to eat the veggie bacon.

good luck!

if you can't control her and she doesn't like veggie food, then i guess you have to put up with it. do you get stomach cramps or other issues from eating meat? if so, use that as leverage to make her stop! hey, all of you have to go through that!

i'm out of ideas, not being multiple myself.

but those haribo are good!

she is such a great kid the odd rasher of bacon isn't too bad in the scheme of things, it could be a lot lot worse. Yup my tummy gets bad, but if she only has a few bits a month it keeps her happy and I can live iwth it

anythhg for a peaceful life!!

Archived