NO not at all.

Time for a med fix. Up the AD's with approval by pdoc.

My depressions started once I started menstrating in my teens and I've had PMS most of the time ever since.

My meds help me. Exercise, essential oils, vitamins and minerals do nothing for me.

You are so not alone; I become the most cranky clingy teary, fanged clawed devil bitch on the planet...

I'm going to talk to my pdoc about it, since I've become nothing but worse with age.

You are so not alone; I become the most cranky clingy teary, fanged clawed devil bitch on the planet...

I'm going to talk to my pdoc about it, since I've become nothing but worse with age.

lol. okay, i've had a hysterectomy and have only one ovary, so i still have the hormone swing. and i'm am so swung by said swing ;)

when i ovulate, i'm chipper and hyper (more than normal) and must eat creamy foods. when i'm on the moon time, i'm weepy and irritable and "don't wanna" anything!

i used to think the bulk of my symptoms were from the pain. now i know. it's all hormones.

abifae

*nods* It IS hormones. they are wicked little devils. Mine are evil. I've considered a hysterectomy because I have such hard cycles and all the meds make every things chaotic and worse. But I'm a frisky 46 and have no idea when I'm just gonna stop having the stupid things. I can't have kids so they are completely useless to suffer through. But they make me into a banshee and may mate locks himself away to preserve life and limb when I'm at my worst *lol* I'm sorry that you are going through cranky bitch hell though. I have really told people straight out to contact next of kin before bothering me ;)

We should see if we can make a Moon cycle madness thread, if there isn't one already...where we can let out bitch off the chain and men beware :):cussing::wtf:

*nods* It IS hormones. they are wicked little devils. Mine are evil. I've considered a hysterectomy because I have such hard cycles and all the meds make every things chaotic and worse. But I'm a frisky 46 and have no idea when I'm just gonna stop having the stupid things. I can't have kids so they are completely useless to suffer through. But they make me into a banshee and may mate locks himself away to preserve life and limb when I'm at my worst *lol* I'm sorry that you are going through cranky bitch hell though. I have really told people straight out to contact next of kin before bothering me ;)

We should see if we can make a Moon cycle madness thread, if there isn't one already...where we can let out bitch off the chain and men beware :):cussing::wtf:

oooohhh i like! but where would this thread go? is there a what the fuck ever? or does it get stuck on whatever? *giggles*

i tell MyNate, i'm hormonal, lemme grab the cue cards so you don't say anything wrong. :cussing:

abifae

Archived