mind 2 fast, body 2 slow

My head keeps speeding up and my body keeps slowing down. I kinda feel like I need to be doing soomething but I can't because I feel so heavy and miserable.

I don't see my pdoc tiil february, she only works 2 days a week so bringing apppointments forward nevver happens. I actually saw her the week before last but of course I had the seeing the pdoc placebo effect thing happen and came across as doing pretty well and starting to pick up, if not a little hypo, then a few days later crashed again...

...just need to vent really and the sz board is very slow... and affective stuff tends to get ignored. I'm schizoaffective so I'm sort of allowed to post here.

I'm going to make an attempt to go down to the pathology clinic now to gget my depacooties levels checked which I'm due for... I've been attempting this since friday, so maybe telling someone thats what I'm going to do will help me do it.

I feel like that too. I have all kinds of stuff I need to be doing for school, my mind is formulating all kinds of ideas but my body just can't keep up, sit down, and write. I am conflicted. I wish motivation came in pill form...

Thanks, sometime sit's good just to hear other people have the same thing.

I went to work today and that helped. I got lots of cuddles from my toddlers (I also got whacked over the head with a solid wooden toy and biitten on the shoulder, but I can handle that) I managed to have a semi decent sleep and my brain slowed down a bit. I also realised I'd accidentally skipped a dose of risperdal ;) so maybe hat explains it.

Dan

Edited to add, although skipping one doese of risperdal might explain one day, not several

Archived