WOW!

divinedesign21

As some of you know, i am staying with my bf parents until I can save enough money to get a place of my own. Things usually run pretty smooth, especially when I stay gone all the time, working and going to AA meetings and such...

But today really shocked me. I still can't believe what I heard. You see, I stayed home from work because I felt sick with a bug. Instead of letting me rest, she kept coming in my room and saying stuff. The first time she came in, she laid a big guilt trip on me about how she's supposed to go see President Bush today (he's here in town BFD) but now whe can't because I'm home. WHAT? What does that have to do with anything? Does she think I'm gonna steal something and run away? How stupid is that? I don't have anywhere to go and I would never take anything from her house or anyone elses. She said "We just don't feel right going off and leavin you alone." WTF? I'm 36 yrs old!

Then she came in again and started accusing me of NOT being sick...saying that I was faking it because I just didn't feel like going to work. NO YOU DUMB BITCH....I can't afford to miss work, so OBVIOUSLY I am staying home because I don't feel good. But no, that's not enough for her. She said I was using up too much water flushing the toilet (cuz i'm in and out of the potty). She said she didn't believe I had diarreah and that I shouldn't flush it next time (I guess she wanted physical proof....sick bitch). She also said, "you weren't sick yesterday.." HUH????? Usually when people get sick...they weren't sick the day before...DUHHHHHH. And finally, she said I should go to the emergency room. THE EMERGENCY ROOM????? For diarreah? Oh, yeah, that's a good idea....I'll go sit in the lobby for four hours so the dr. can tell me to get some rest and drink plenty of fluids.

O my fucking God....she is a LUNATIC!!!

i'd invite her to view the physical proof of your discomfort, and ask her if she has any ideas, as a mother, on how to treat this ailment. ;)

in the meantime, try to get out of there! this woman has some issues it seems! isn't she the one who won't let you in the kitchen? what, is she afraid that you don't know how to boil water?

she has issues. trust issues? mental issues? vaginal sand issues?

Oh yeah! Guess what else she did once? She took my mail, marked it "not at this address" and put it back in the mailbox! Just by coincedence that day I saw the mail man pass by our house and was waiting for something in the mail that day so I went out to the mail box and found the stuff she had marked. I said something to her husband and he said, "surely she wouldn't do that" and I just rolled my eyes and said, "maybe a leprechuan did it then..." Then I over heard him asking her about it in the other room and her response was, "well all she does is throw it away."

BITCH! It's MY mail to throw away. I told her NOT to do that anymore with my mail. I told her that I throw away $800 ambulance bills (because I can come nowhere near paying those things right now) but I don't throw away my other mail! I get a lot of stuff from bill collectors and since I don't have a place to live right now, I ignore them because I can't pay them. But that's MY choice, not hers.

Is there a word to describe the lunacy here? I think she comes pretty damn close to being mentally retarded.

• 3 months later...

Archived