New Trial Date Upcoming

here's the deal-

last month i had to spend 2 days down at the justice center to testify against that asshole who kidnapped me and tried to rape me in the spring, and they told me on both days that for some unknown reason we couldn't have court, so to go home. ;)

today i got a call from the prosecutor (so our side) telling me that they're going to send me a new supeona, so i get to go down there again for fun and excitement, and asked for my PDOCS NAME, ADDRESS, AND HOW LONG I'VE BEEN SEEING HIM!!!! why does the defense want to know this crap? why does it matter if i'm a bipolar nutcase, does that mean i don't know when i've been sexually assaulted? i understand that they need a defense, but can't they find something better than that? that's pretty lame! :)

THEN another woman came forward and said the same thing happened to her about a week apart from when it happened to me. this woman can be very instrumental in getting a conviction or plea from this asshole. <insert happy icon>

they'd BETTER NOT want a medical release, because they're not getting it. they can make my pdoc testify that i'm "not" crazy for all i care.

well, his lawyer's job is to make all the women he raped look like liars, lunatics, and whores. that is how our justice system works. the prosecuting attorney is supposed to make you look like victims, and him like the asshole. then it's up to the jury to see through the games and send his ass to jail.

i'm sorry you're still stuck going through this shit. testifying against sex crimes is one of the most demeaning experiences i can imagine, because of the defense lawyers.

stay strong!! if there are more women who are also testifying, then hopefully he'll get what he deserves.

abifae

yes, it was what i was fearing- they wanted the release of my medical records. i was ordered by the court to hand them over.

now, what does being a bipolar loon have to do with being sexually assaulted? i'm obviously some kind of slut, so i deserved to be kidnapped and subjected to disgusting acts?

even the prostititues on the street corner- they're raped too. it is called non-consensual sex. no means no.

i can't believe i was forced to give up my mental health records. and what are they going to do, see that i increased my lamictal? see what my DXes are? i'm crazy, not stupid lol

Hi:

Its exactly as abifae posted.

and you are not the only woman who has had multiple sex partners. you are right - no means no. and just because you said yes to some people, does not mean you said yes to this asshole.

Im sorry you are going through all this. I hope the prosecutor is good and will try to prepare you as well as protect you for any statements or "witness" that you give to the court.

much love,

december

the prosecutor *claims* that my sex life, except where the defendant is concerned, cannot be bruoght into anything. i don't know how that will shake out, but i guess it will and i just have to watch and wait.

i have no idea why they want my mental health records. to show that i'm bipolar and thus was in a hyper-sexual manic phase and wanted it??? yeah, right! sure! i think i was being upped on my meds at the time to deal with a deperssive episode. how's that for hot and horny mania?!

;)

Gosh, Loon that is awful!

Stick to your guns and try not to take anything that happens too personally.

I'm proud of you for going through with this and trying to make sure justice is served. That takes alot of guts.

Keep us updated.

Archived