woo hoo Santorum is gone! Go party it's your birthday!

Ah I love to vote. I wish I had voted against him there. (For those in the know Mr. Santorum HATES gay people) so he's out-the Democrat Bob Case(democrat eh but I'll take it if I have to)

bye bye santorum-If anyone reads Dan Savage you'll know what I mean

lilie (Now straight but NEVER narrow)

;)

to understand this guy heres a mild (very mild ) snippet on how he feels about gay people

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/04/22/santorum.gays/

ah yes I'm celebrating

My thinking is more along the lines of Santorum's Diretor of Communications, Robert Traynham who said Santorum is "a man of principle; he is a man who sticks up for what he believes in"

How do you square Santorum and Traynham's mutual repsect and support and Traynham's employment with Santorum with Santorum's supposed hostility to gays?

And IMO Santorum's mistake was assuming that his position on the LEGAL decision and implications would be understood as that and not an assertion of some equility between homosexual sex and beastiality child sexual abuse etc. IMO, Santorum was saying that proponents of making those acts a private thing in ones own home could effectively use the decision to support their positions, not that those acts are in any way equivelent to homosexual sex.

Archived