Thanks for all the replies. It seems I am not alone.

To change subjects:

I sometimes wonder just how depressed I am. I wonder if it is really depression or just the "hard knocks" of life. I have posted about this before, but I feel I can rightly say at this point that the Zoloft is not working. I was suicidal a couple of days ago and I feel constant lethargy. I want to sleep 15-18 hours a day and I find that I just CANNOT concentrate on anything. It is difficult for me to even read this board because I just can't find the will to sit still and concentrate long enough. Everything feels like it takes all of my energy - I dread even walking to the mailbox or taking out the trash. My mind switches subjects quickly, yet I feel lethargic at the same time. I also noticed that I am lucky to eat once a day - I just have no appetite anymore. This has all happened since I got off the Geodon (but it wasn't much better on the Geodon and my brain feels less "lit up" since I got off it).

Should I demand a different SSRI from my pdoc? I just dread the 4-6 week wait for any effect.

Thanks again for listening.

Take Care.

Archived