CrazyBoards.org

I am a traveler of both time and space

Say "HELLO!", Bobby.

Hello, Bobby.

I am 43, major depression since forever, soon to be divorced, a father of one fantastic son, work at a silicon wafer fab in Portland, OR where I am an equipment maintenance technician. Live in SW Washington with my four cats, Freeto, Precious, Mac, and Junior.

That and much, much more.

Love the site.

"I have found me a home"  Jimmy Buffet

"I didn't get my toast though, did I?" Jack Nicholson, Five Easy Pieces

Guest PinkToo2grrl

Hey Bobby!  Welcome!!

Your thread drew me in because I was like, hey, wait a minute, that's a lyric, I know that lyric!!  C'mon, brain work!!!  Of course, it didn't and I had to do a web search , and then I was like YES!

"And my eyes fill with sand, as I scan this wasted land

Trying to find, trying to find where I

Bobby,

Why thank you!  Oh, come on....a Ritz Cracker Box???  I don't believe you.  I dare you to post!  I double dog dare you!  I TRIPLE dog dare you!  *laughs*

Seriously though, come join the fun.  I know a lot of what is posted is not happy-go-lucky stuff.  And I know, for the most part, my Muses are kinda on vacation for the time being.  They like to pop in every now and then to say "hello".  Hell, the only Muse at the time visiting me is my musical Muse.  We seem to have an understanding of each other.  Plus, she knows I want to get my second album done this summer.  Now if only technology will be nice to me.

Elizabeth

Archived