i read the info about the drug before i took it (i have pneumonia right now) and it says:

What are the common side effects of this medicine?

* Inability to sleep, nervousness, shakiness, over active.

* Rapid or pounding heartbeat.

* Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard candy, or chewing gum may help.

* Dry mouth. Rinse out mouth with water after each inhaler use.

* Inhaled medicine has the fewest side effects.

i pass out. i get sleepy and dizzy and dopey. i shake a bit, i get cotton mouth. but mostly i want to fall asleep. it isn't like a fainting passing out. it is the "i've been up for two days and i need to sleep NOW" sort of passing out - the odd chills and heat and blinking for five minutes and slowness... it's exactly like i am massively sleep deprived!

and i do the normal things i do when massively sleep deprived. i get bitchy, paranoid, and weepy. that was me at work for a full three hours after i took it. i'm not taking it at work again. and it DOES open the airways and help me cough up more crap. but is this normal??

i almost always have weird med reactions. the antibiotic makes me feel sleepy and a bit dopey too. (eurethromyacin)

i always thought it was the autistic thing. i get sleepy on caffeine. i get wired on antihystamines.

now i'm about to pass out cuz i just took the anti-bot ;)

so i'll check back tomorrow night to see if anyone else has reactions like this to inhalers....

abifae

No this is not normal. You ARE weird. ;-)

Most people have no more than a slight jitteriness, similar to having a cup of coffee, which passes within about an hour. Additionally, after a bit of use, even that effect tends to be barely noticeable.

hmmm. So you managed to turn a very slight stimulant into a sleep med. Well, hell, its a bargain, with 120 doses for about $30 !

a.m.

No this is not normal. You ARE weird. ;-)

Most people have no more than a slight jitteriness, similar to having a cup of coffee, which passes within about an hour. Additionally, after a bit of use, even that effect tends to be barely noticeable.

hmmm. So you managed to turn a very slight stimulant into a sleep med. Well, hell, its a bargain, with 120 doses for about $30 !

a.m.

hiya ;) i get to reply to you on two posts lol.

yep, i was just thinking of taking a puff before i go to bed lol. insure i sleep all the way through the night. of course, i get up every three hours or so for the bathroom and to eat, but close enough...

abifae

Archived