I got dumped at 6:00 a.m. today. He said I was flopping around the bed making too much noise throughout the night and I needed to go home and not come back or call. How nice. It was probably a seizure. I don't know for sure, but I sure bit the hell out of my tongue and cheek and I would usually wake up for that.

I'm so tired of it. You think you find someone who understands you have problems but is willing to work with you, then they turn on you for something that you can't control.

We weren't dating very long, but the infatuation got me through alcohol withdrawl and sober again. I guess that's one positive I can add to the situation. Hope I can keep it up. He was a band director, he was getting me back into playing the piano and creating music. I really felt like this guy could help keep me balanced and be a great companion. **** There have been many before and probably many more to come...

This is just like...I don't know..the million time I've been broken up with because of problems I'm having. I'm just going to swear off relationships for a year, keep to myself. It sure isn't hard when you have no friends, no social life, and basically no communication with the outside world but the internet. I think I'll just pop another 300mg of seroquel and sleep until work. If you actually read this, thank you, at least my presence on this earth is known by someone out there.

That sucks ):

I think it is hard for people to understand that "has problems" means "really does have problems that may not be fixable". Unless they've been there themselves. Obviously, then you've got both of you having chronic problems, but there's more understanding...

I've found (in my two relationships so I'm no expert) that mentally healthy people can't help keep me balanced because so often they just have no clue.

Not to sound like "Miss Sunny", but you got you sober and you got you back into music!! He may have been an inspiration, but you did the work and produced the product!! I think sometimes we put too much stock into the people we get involved with and not enough into ourselves. Take each day as it comes and hold onto what you got for yourself!! Normal people have good intentions sometimes, but really don't know what they are in for. Take a breath and do something for you today. Just because someone can't deal with you doesn't mean you don't matter and aren,t worth dealing with!!

Archived