Thank you Crazyboards

I had a nice little freak out on Friday night. Fortunately, I was in tune with myself enough that I pretty much knew it was coming, knew why it happened and knew what to do. This is in thanks to Crazyboards. The knowledge that I have gained here regarding identifying triggers, forms of coping, action to take in case of emergency, and how to pick up the pieces helped me keep things under some kind of control. No hospital involvement necessary.

I was even lucky enough to have a member of CB available for immediate support. Life is good.

To all those who point out the flaws of this gathering of the mentally ill, know that without it we would be much worse off. Crazyboards is as important to my well-being as my therapist, my p-doc and my medication. Everyone here is an important part of this community, mods and posters alike.

Thank you all for indirectly saving my life.

Glad you are feeling better ;)

The board saved my life when I was doing the big 'Lets-go-without-meds' project earlier this year, if it hadn't of been for the good people who took time out to reason with me, I reckon I'd be six feet under

blackbird x

The boards helped me stay with my husband. I love the guy to pieces but was having a hard time living with his illness (if you get what I mean). Hearing from others in his situation gave me some much needed perspective, helped me see what I was doing right and what I could improve....and sometimes just rant and get stuff off my chest.

I love this place.

Archived