I am 29 female. I was born in South Africa, and when I was 16 my father moved us to Costa Rica. My mother was killed in a car accident when I was 5. I have 1 bro, who is 11mths younger than me. Two half brothers and sister who are also half Tiawanese. And I have a neice. I love to travel, I have been lived in the year in the U.S.A. 3years in U.K. and visited France, Ireland, Hong Kong and Thailand. Thailand is one of my favorite places. I also studied Thai massage. I am fluent in two languages English and Spanish. Eventhough I dont have any children, I love been with children especially my neice, might consider been a teacher. All of my closest friend have left Costa Rica to pursue their careers in The states or Canada. Thank God for Internet! I was diagnosed with Bipolar 2 years ago. Its horrible! I live with my father, and his wife. I would much prefer to be independent, but there are days when I need their support, I just recently moved back with my father. Been a while since I left home when I was 18. Anyways, I love animals, horses especially, I love music, anything from country to electronic. I love to exercise I believe its my only med that helps me. I love been in the water, I enjoy making jewellery and I cant really think of anything else at mo.

Archived