CrazyBoards.org

zoloft not working anymore?

I've been on it since around last October/November. It really helped for the first few months. Until one day it was like a switch was flipped and I've been going steadily downhill for the last couple of months. It sucks. I know it's normal to have good days and bad days, but it seems like I'm back to where I was before I did anything to get help. I can't cope. I stay in bed most days. I can't make myself brush my teeth. I don't like to think that every bad mood is fixable with medication. But is it time to do something about all this crap?

Guest Guest_serena_*

I've been on 100mg since Feb 1, and I started feeling this same way about 2 weeks ago.. that I'm falling back into the "abyss".  And I'm starting to get pissed off again at everything and everyone.

Anyone else experience this?

I upped my dose to 150mg for a few days in a row to see if it helped.  Not really.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of the "big Z"... does anyone else have night sweats with it?  I wake up almost every night and have to change my pj's

You could keep trying higher dosage? Zoloft stopped working for me too but after a longer time, I was pretty devestated because apart from giving me awful acne, I was so happy that even acne didn't bother me! I did up the dose and it helped after a few weeks, but my doc switched me to celexa anyway because HE wanted to.  ;)

Guest Guest

I've been on it since around last October/November. It really helped for the first few months. Until one day it was like a switch was flipped and I've been going steadily downhill for the last couple of months. It sucks. I know it's normal to have good days and bad days, but it seems like I'm back to where I was before I did anything to get help. I can't cope. I stay in bed most days. I can't make myself brush my teeth. I don't like to think that every bad mood is fixable with medication. But is it time to do something about all this crap?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just posted about thishere.

Archived