CrazyBoards.org

Has anyone here seen the movie yet?

I'm just wondering how you feel about Howard Hughes... it was obvious he had OCD. Just curious as to how accurate that portral really was...

Edited by kellylynne

Has anyone here seen the movie yet?

I'm just wondering how you feel about Howard Hughes... it was obvious he had OCD. Just curious as to how accurate that portral really was...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remember a New York Times article (which is archived and NOT FREE or here at the International Herald Tribune) that said he consulted with psychiatrists at the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior to prepare for his role.

My parents rented it a few days ago. I didn't want to see it because I've been having trouble getting into movies since 2003, when I started to really feel my Neurontin (mom wanted something for my Asperger's sensory stuff; I wanted the intrusive thoughts to stop). It went away briefly in late 2003-early 2004 when I finally got off the Neurontin, long enough to watch Jeepers Creepers and Malice (relatively (?) obscure, early '90's Nicole Kidman movie) and get scared for the characters. Before that, my problem was ruminations jerking me out of whatever I tried.

I didn't hear mom and dad complaining about cheesiness, though.