We are lost

we feel lost we had to see a Dr and we didn't want to talk about the past we dont want them to find us hurt us again

our little ones are crying our teens are scared and our adults want to hide away or hurt themselves

we let out tears and huged our friend / boyfriend yet we feel that we are still so lost

we had pills but we called him to take them from us we are lost so very lost

we can cope no longer with the things of the past or the things that upset us at this moment

we are just hanging on

The Collective

we feel lost we had to see a Dr and we didn't want to talk about the past we dont want them to find us hurt us again

our little ones are crying our teens are scared and our adults want to hide away or hurt themselves

we let out tears and huged our friend / boyfriend yet we feel that we are still so lost

we had pills but we called him to take them from us we are lost so very lost

we can cope no longer with the things of the past or the things that upset us at this moment

we are just hanging on

The Collective

i understand that feeling. i hate when we have to hide away because we get too scared they're going to get us again! it gets better every year, but it hasn't gone away yet.

i hope things get better for you soon.

abifae

are you just starting to see a dr.? i'm assuming you mean therapist or pdoc. if you are just starting to see a doc about this, then you should know this type of confusion and fear is very normal for someone in your situation and will resolve over time. it just takes some time for you all to learn how to deal with a new & very different situation, and it takes time, even for singletons, to build a relationship with a doc.

please don't panic and give up. this is really very very normal and common and can be worked through.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Collective

Please hang on, I know the urge to hurt is strong, it is a focus and a place to be and helps you not feel so lost, we understand. I'm in tears wanting to help and going through all of it too...you have a fellow traveller, you are not totally lost. Talk to us, we are learning to understand us and want to help you too.

Our hand, though shaky, is held out in fellowship.

Archived