CrazyBoards.org

Firefox 2 and javascript (?) sites

I installed Firefox 2 when it came out. It all worked fine until a few days ago. Now CrazyBoards looks like someone with very basic HTML skills coded it, all the links are blue and underlined, the background is all white and all text is black, no formatting etc... I have the same problem with some other sites. Right now I'm running IE and no problems.

What's up with this?

I don't think so, here's what it looks like: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f295/Ali...lena/namnls.jpg

It has a link to the lo-fi version in the bottom of the page, and then it looks even more simple.

Oh, extensions:

BBCodeXtra

Bookmarks LinkChecker

Customize Google

Dictionary Tooltip

ForecastFox

Gmail Skins

Google Preview

IE Tab

Image Toolbar

PDF Download

StumbleUpon

Ok, I don't know what the hell happened, but now it's working again. Magic. Or wait, I uninstalled some old extensions that weren't compatible with Firefox 2, maybe that was it.

IE tab makes it possible to open sites in IE, but within Firefox (problem with the wording there). "Open link in IE tab". It's great.

I installed Firefox 2 when it came out. It all worked fine until a few days ago.

I got IceWeasel recently too. No real change except for some spellcheck thingy that hitched a ride. The previous sentence now

has three words underlined for my viewing displeasure.

Add-ons: Greasemonkey, Modify Headers, and Stylish (which I'm too lazy to use)

It went all wonky on me as well, then everything was fine again.

And this was just a few moments ago.

Then it was fine.

And I installed this ages ago.

Who knows.

I'm stoned as fuck on my nitey meds and cough meds so I couldn't explain it if i tried.

Archived