CrazyBoards.org

ongoing ALL THE TIME anxiety?!

Holy hell.  I wish I had some advice, but I don't know what to tell you.  I get severe anxiety/panic attacks, sometimes lasting a few hours (the worst lasted a few days), but they're always tripped by a catalyst of some sort.  I can't imagine going through that all day every day!  How do you stay sane?  ;)

You have buckets of sympathy from me.  Unfortunately, that's all I've got.

I have all day long anxiety too.  I jump sometimes at little noises, I blush a lot, I think people area talking about me, I also think I have fatal illnesses... I go to the dr A LOT.  But I have physical symptoms of anxiety too, the racing heart, the aches and pains, stomach problems, headaches, acid reflux, anything and everything.

My anxiety is constant, and sometimes it gets really bad.  It seems like you have many medicine options though besides the high dose of Effexor.  Hopefully the Lamictal will help you ;)  

They also have Klonopin wafers which are fast acting and get out of your system quicker that I would suggest trying maybe.  0.25 klonopin knocks me out too, but I have these .25 wafers now and I split them in half and it helps me.  Sometimes I take more since I'm getting used to it.  It's not an all day relief for me, but when it gets bad... i take it and it doesnt get AS bad.

Archived