CrazyBoards.org

I guess that's what I get for not being able to afford my Zoloft while my Medicaid was in dispute due to my inheritance... trying to get balanced again...I hate this. Two days ago I was perky and making all kinds of holiday plans and projects. Now I can barely get myself out of bed.

Stupid Dysthymia

panz-

i hope you got that inheritance stuff straigntened out. they look for every opportuntiy they can to take away our disability benefits! right now i'm worried that because i work to make ends meet, that they'll review me and kick me off of SSDI.

anyway, you've cycled into a mild depression. how long has zoloft been out of your system? it shouldn't take that much longer for it to kick in again.

not being able to get out of bed or barely making it out of bed signals something worse than dysthymia. you've probably cycled into a worse depression than just that. the zoloft should make all the difference, once it gets into your system, of course.

you could always ask your pdoc if there are any emergency measures that could tide you over until your zoloft kicks in.

i'm surprised that you're cycling at all with the seroquel doseage you're on. usually that will keep you from getting depressed too.

i know you have did, but are you bipolar or depressed? you seem to be bipolar to me..*disclaimer* but i'm not your pdoc and have no experience dealing with your mental health issues.

lots of support from all of us! you'll make it and remember, things get better from here, especially on SSRIs. it may take awhile for them to work, but when they do, they're fantastic. ;)

loon

*HUG* thanks Loon. My big cheese psychiatrist is mulling over the idea that I may be BP type two. I don't know. i'm just tired of being slammed around by moods. Ill get out of it I always do. Thank you so much for the support. backatcha girl!

Archived