CrazyBoards.org

Hospital.. again..

I had my appt. today. They wanted to hospitalize me for 1-2 days then do partial hospitalization. I wanted to keep you all updated on me. Right now I'm getting ready to go to the hospital.

I fell like its my 2nd home. I was was just there in oct.

yeah!!!!

i was worried that you wouldn't be safe. the hospital is a safe place for them to provide the routine, classes, environment, and monitoring so you can get on your feet again. it is also a good place for them to test any new meds or med changes to make sure you handle them well.

good for you! don't feel at all bad about needing to go to the hospital. apparently, your meds aren't doing what they should. it is time to seriously look at your meds as maybe being ineffective and see what other meds are out there.

once my med cocktail was pretty much down pat (and i sold my dad's house, a huge psychological burden), i stopped having to always go to the hospital and i stopped having my nervous fits. i'm not stable all the time, but i'm not ready to kill myself or thinking strange things or anything like that.

you're young. there's a lot of time to get it right. at least you're getting treatment now! also remember, this time of your life is a huge growing period for you personally and even "normal" people will take some emotional and mental hits from it.

best of luck. we'll be here when you get back.

loon

good luck at the hospital. just do what you have to do in order to get yourself safe. In order to get better, sometimes we have to do a lot of things, including going to the hospital. Just because you were there in october does not mean that it isnt perfectly okay for you to go back if it is what you need to get better, ya know?

be well and please take care of yourself. let us know how you are doing...

<3

Hi!

I think it is great that you are following the advice of your dr (sorry - im not sure who you saw) and are going to the hospital.

awhile back, one of my drs told me to go to the hospital and i had a boyfriend-at-the-time talk me out of it. when i look back, i wish i had gone.

good for you!! and I hope you are able to get peaceful rest.

love,

december

I had my appt. today. They wanted to hospitalize me for 1-2 days then do partial hospitalization. I wanted to keep you all updated on me. Right now I'm getting ready to go to the hospital.

Good girl. Really. This time of yr I went into IP for a week and it turned my life around. I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiid it myyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyy!

Good girl. Really. This time of yr I went into IP for a week and it turned my life around. I diiiiiiiiiiiiiiid it myyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyy!

Archived