CrazyBoards.org

I lowered my Risperdal from 1.5-2mgs down to .5mg... i was fine for a week and last night i cried for a stupid thing. Today i can NOT stop crying. Evetything feels so hopeless, I want to die so badly, I feel out of control. Nobody is here to listen, there never is. I took .75mg now and also .25mg Klonopin but its been about an hour and I'm not getting better. I almost feel like checking myself in... but its only been like this for one day and i think due to the risperdal decrease.

i dont know what my question is. i just need help and i dont know where it is, because hospitals seem like harm right now. i know nobody is going to reply to this, so just say a prayer i get killed by a bus really soon.

Ammity, you shouldn't just lower meds like that, hon. If you are feeling a danger to yourself or that you cannot handle life at the moment, you should call the hospital and see what they suggest at least.

I don't want you to be run over by a bus. Please call the hospital and ask what to do. I was not likely a great plan to lower your meds like that, but I think you are going to feel better going back to your prescribed dose

take care ok?

It sounds like you're in a pretty bad state. Does your pdoc have an emergency line you could call? If so please try that. If not, I know hospitals may seem like harm, but they are there to help you when you are a danger to yourself, like you are right now. They may be able to give you something to keep this from getting worse.

• 4 weeks later...

OMG, okay, that's definitely a good reason. Can your pdoc maybe make a switch to another AAP, maybe one with more tolerable s/e?

Yeah, she's switched me to Geodon. I've been doing great on it besides the dizziness that is only cured by sleep ;) I'm trying to figure out when's a good time to take it and when's a good timne to drink some caffeine to avoid the dizziness... its not an easy quest!

Archived