CrazyBoards.org

Ex-Friend picked an argument with me and told me to get out. I can;t get along with anyone it seems. I don;t know what to do, no one cares. I am thinking in absolutes now. I want to hurt them like they hurt me, all I wanted was someone to talk to and I was treated like shit. I see people with their friends having a good time and I'm always the oddball out. Pain pain, if my head wasnt hurting and my stomach cramping, maybe it wouldnt be so bad. I don't know what to do. My family doesnt understand, my only friend is sick in the hospital, my sibling has her own family. Noone knows me....

I'm gonna just move on, and be with people who arent toxic who don't put me down. I don't ever want to see him again. He is dead to me.

I'm gonna just move on, and be with people who arent toxic who don't put me down. I don't ever want to see him again. He is dead to me.

definitely! why waste your time on someone who just brings you down? i've had to dump over three quarters of the friends i've had since high school and am finally left with those half dozen who are good people who don't want to hurt and, in fact, seem to actually LIKE me. it's a novel experience.

keep working at it. there are good people out there. it just takes a lot of work to find the ones worth keeping ;) think of it as a high quality collection you go everywhere to find parts for... but most people are selling off imitations (some cheap, some good) and you have to really work to find the good stuff. but in the end, you have a great collection that is worth the time spent.

sorry, i make weird analogies.

abigail

I even had my book toxic people and wanted to delete people who are good enough for me, and that leaves no one. But I went back thinking we could be friends and he just picks a fight after I drive over there, such a cruel world. I'm so ashamed that i have no mature real friends, just assholes and I get humiliated time and time again. How much more of this can I take.

*nods* i spent years with no friends at all cuz i didn't want to be around jerks. sucked big time.

there really are good people out there. i don't know why they are so hard to find though.

just try to remember that a lot of people out with friends are faking it. so don't feel like you're all alone just because you see others having fun. as far as i can tell, they rarely actually enjoy themselves but act like they're happy so they don't hurt so bad.

on that cheerful note...

;)

abi

think of it like this- you are investing- wasting- your valuable, heart-felt emotional energy on a freaky loser who doesn't deserve a second of your time. even worrying about him is giving him too much consideration.

if he was a real friend, he'd act like it. real friends don't behave like assholes.

i've been without a lot of friends for a long time too, like abi. i'd rather be by myself than around people who are faking it or who aren't going to be there for me and true to me. if i'm giving of myself, then i want the same in return. i have high standards for my friends- higher standards than for my boyfriends (i don't know why this is the case), but because i have high standards, i'm by myself a lot.

my best friend lives in michigan and i never see him. it's a 6 hour drive and my car would fall apart if i tried it.

just write this asswipe off your list and move on with life. wipe all asswipes off your list and move on with life. if they give you a reason, write them off. i wish i could follow my own advice when it comes to my love life, but so far so good, i've been getting better and better.

so it takes practice to set the bar higher and not waste energy on jerks and scumbags. but it is worth it to know that the friends you have are real friends.

loon

Archived