CrazyBoards.org

Merry Xmas

I just wanna start out by wishin my family here of friends and all of you that have givin each other all the support and love for each and everyone of us a happy and safe holidays and many more to come ...!!

*sends xmas cheer to all!!!!!

*if you wanted to wish someone prosperity during the Lunar New Year celebration you would bring them oranges

*A Kwanzaa celerbration represents these 7 principles: unity, self-determination, collective work & responsibility, co-operative economics, purpose, creativity, and faith in people.

*2007 is the year of the pig

*Baby Jesus was given Myrr, Frankincense, and Gold as gifts.

Happy holidays everyone. Peace

merry x-mas everyone!

i had to go to my g'rents house and watch the same tape of carols being sung in australia that we've been watching every year since 1999 (my family is from australia). so it was a blast! lol

family can be fun, but there is the time to say good night.

Merry Christmas back at you all. I wanted to do something fun for Christmas (like design a holiday Christmas graphic that people could download) but I got the flu.

I am finally done puking and almost feel human.

Next year I will do the graphic. I will give you a preview....

It will say PAGANS ARE THE REASON FOR THE SEASON and list where a bunch of holiday traditions actually came from...LOL

Love and blessings to you all this one of many holy days. You all have been a wonderful, and invaluable support for me this past year, and I will be forever grateful.

And I am endlessly glad this day is over-I made it, I did it, I'm here. Heavily medicated, but here.

And I vow on my father's soul I wil NEVER spend another C'mas like this, ever.

blessings, yall--

china

Archived