CrazyBoards.org

Still Christmas and rainly gloomy day

i know you're probably not in a position right now at work to be able to realistically admit yourself to the hospital, so instead, you should increase your visits to your tdoc, and ask your pdoc if your meds are ok. i know you have some issues going on, especially social ones, that are eating you up and making you more depressed. at least the holidays will be over and you won't have to see everyone else having something to do and being happy while you're on the sidelines. that makes life more depressing- believe me, i feel your pain!

if it gets bad, and you'll have a sense of that i'm sure, than go to the hospital. whatever you do, don't hurt yourself. you're a loveable, worthwhile person who has a lot to contribute to the world. you're seeing things through the prism of your disorder and not as they really are. there is a lot of good going on in your life right now, as well as things that you probably need to clean out so you can be happier. you'll get to all of that. just cut yourself some slack and do what you can to be positive.

i'm sure those extra tdoc visits will help.

Good. You can do it. Don't know what your plans are but try not to be alone. Not that spending it alone is bad but it sounds like it would depress you. I'm considering going to some big public bash or something because I don't have a group of friends.

If I go to a big party somewhere among strange people who know each other I think I will feel worse. I will probably take seroquel and go to bed early.

Archived