CrazyBoards.org

My doc sucks

lilie

I had an appointment with my doc today. He switched my meds. I cut the session short fifteen minutes early to make sure he called the new meds in. An hour later I called to see if it was called in so I could get them started on it. (My pharmacyis open24 hours and it usually only takes them an hour once it's called in.)They said it hadn't been called in. So I call him back and he said he did the automated prompt and the one for psychiatrists dropped him twice. So I ask him why didn't he just press zero to talk to a pharmacist. He said he didn't have time to do that. Then he says he'd try later. I cut the appoinment short fifteen minutes so he could have time to call it in. I expected him to try at least that long to call it in. I could see if it took longer than fifteen minutes. So I called the pharmacy, told them what was happening, and left his number. Hopefully one connects with the other. I guess I'll have meds tomorrow hopefully.

sigh...

lilie

lucky for me, my pdoc just hands me scripts and i go get them filled. it takes my pharmacy usually about 20 minutes from the time i give them my scripts (usually several at once) to the time i pick them up. i stay in the store and look around while my meds are being filled.

that sucks! you shouldn't have even had to cut your session short. he should have had the brain and common sense to pick up the phone between clients and make a simple phone call to the pharmacy. it isn't all that difficult. my pharmacy just asks a couple of questions and you're done. it is really easy and can be done between clients. you paid for that time, either on your own or through insurance of some sort, so he should have respected that and either actually done what you asked him to do, or prorated your time and given you a discount.

he sucks!

I usually get regular scripts when I'm office but I was so stressed out I did a phone interview. We usually do three phone inerviews a month and one in person. He got the meds called in and I picked the up. Now it's Abilify and Valium from seroquel and klonopin. I hope they work...

lilie

Archived