CrazyBoards.org

Christmas day cuttin

act now! don't wait! get to the pdoc and tdoc right now!!!

SI is an addictive behavior. people who start doing it get the endorphin release from the pain, and it takes away from feeling emotional hurt for awhile. so it becomes addictive, and people keep hurting themselves.

it is something treatable and you don't have to live like this, or in the depression you're in that leads you to do things like that.

so talk to your pdoc and tdoc today!!!

The week before my period I always get suicidal. It just happens that the holidays were around the same time, plus I lost 2 supposed friends. The cuts didnt break skin, they were more like deep scratches. I have neither a tdoc or pdoc because i have new insurance and dont know who to go to. Thanks for checking in

if you want to find a new pdoc and new tdoc, you could ask the old ones for referrals out of your list of providers that your new insurance covers. that's a good place to start. you could also look through the list, and depending on how long it is, call them and arrange just a meet and greet kind of thing, to feel them out. that is, if they're accepting new patients.

but get on it- you'll probably be on a waiting list for awhile, and that is awhile without meds or talk therapy, unless you have stuff to tide you over from your old pdoc.

we want you to stay safe and healthy!

Archived