CrazyBoards.org

Does anyone have a New Years resolution?

n0 losers here reba

but here's the link

http://www.crazyboards.org/forums/index.ph...c=15481&hl=

have you EVER tried a resolution

we could turn this into a different type resolution theme

like how about sharing your longest-lived resolution

or

most ridiculous?

personally I've never put much faith in a resolution...but I'm up to reading a funny one or two

ok here's my surfing results:

* Set yourself up for success by only committing to yourself to do what you know you will do. Don

I could promise myself a million things... give up smoking, start working out... blah blah blah. I have no self discipline so what's the point. I like the suggestions of starting out small though. Maybe try and work on being more polite. I need that.

I guess I can always make it not to eat meat, something I've successfully done for nine years now. Except last year I had salmon. It had a yucky aftertaste.

I always keep my resolutions but never reach toooo far with any. This year so far I have come up with drink LESS Iced Tea...note I do not cut out 100% nor set a firm amount. I also plan and have started to throw out all clothes that are tooooooo short...usually tops I have shrunk in the wash...meet this criteria....and I know I will have more but I have some time to think on them. Good luck with yours

What I would really like to do is smile more. I get sick of people asking me what's wrong. That would be really hard though.

That's a good resolution! Almost sounds doable. I have the same problem.

I made a whole bunch of resolutions last year and wrote them in the front of the new journal I'd been given for Christmas and it took me mere weeks to break them all, so this year I don't think I'll bother. Except maybe to lose weight. :);)

here's how devoted i am to resolutions- i posted a couple on the other thread, and no longer remember what they were! ;)

i resolve to be a more devout in the following things- my veganism (sometimes i give in to cheese), practicing my faith (i'm wiccan/unitarian universalist), and doing everything my pdoc and tdoc want me to do, including those pesky daily mood charts

Archived