CrazyBoards.org

So this is hell

So, I'm on a trip to see a man, nice right? Two weeks before "well I sotra found a girlfriend" Hmm ok so we wont be intamite. Big deal. He called me up before picking me up at the airport. "Just giving you fair warning that due to unforseen circumstances she is staying with me." Just freaking great. Turns out she is a psychologist. One extremely fucked up psychologist. She's married, has a kid, was just fired for plating hookey at work and has been staying at my "friend's" house and drinking the days away. We went out to dinner on her husband's cradit card and she felt sorry for me and wanted to share the man and all of that shit. Not exactly what I wanted, not what he wanted either. He wants her, she wants him, but will likely go back to her husband and child for the money. I don't want any of this, but it is so sad to see them together. They are hurting themselves, her husband and me and know it, but they keep teetering on the edge of that cliff. Full of lust and booze. After dinner we went to a dive bar and got drunk. I have never drank but that night I did. Four drinks. When we went home she was passed out in the car, he and I stumbled into the house and fiddles with an inflatable bed for me. The pump was supposed to charge before using so I sleps on a half inflated air mattress. Today we went to a nicer bar for breakfast lunch and booze. I had a couple drinks, a giant hot dog, and a cohiba cigar, all on her husband's dime. The cohiba was quite nice, not a cuban but good. I told some of the folks at the bar my story and we had a little pity party. Om the way home she passes out and had a big string of drool handing from her face. He left me for this? Sure I'm not as frisky as her,but fuck, she was hella drunk and hitting on the young bartender right in front of him and I! Jeez. You're settingurself up for heartbreakI told him while she was still drooling in the car. I know he told me. Why are you doing this I asked. Haven't you ever done something stupid for a man? Well yes. But I thought to myself not this bad. He's going to end up hearkbroken and jobless if he keeps this up. I went to sleep, did laundry, took a shower and at somepoint they left, for a bar no doubt. So here I am 12:00 am, alone and far from home and oh so fucked.

Miss Miata on trip from hell.

Miss Miata,

I don't know where you went but I saw airport in there. I hope to God it was a round trip ticket! I think I would change my flight, let him pay for the change, and get the hell out of there. That is one bad situation!

Sondra

Heck no, I'm not going to sleep with them for all of the tea in china! Yes it is a round trip ticket but my flight isn't untill the 7th. I'm out in Georgia and from California. The thing with changing the flight is that I'm meeting someone in San Francisco on the seventh and driving home the next day. So if I change my flight it will mess up that.

Oy

Miatabamboo

Well I didn't drink today so that is good. My throat is so sore from smoking though. Poop. Didn't do much, went out for breakfastlunchdinner, watched "Be Cool" it wasn't that good. Took a shower, fussed around on the internet.

I talked to Christa a bit last night, we shared horror stories. Drunk as usual she told me, " just get what I want from men/life/peope. Just fuck 'em. Never get married." I just nodded my head politely. That isn't the way I want to be, not at all. It is so sad. I hope I never end up like her.

Midnight Miata

Yes, run if you can!

There is a *lovely* hostel in San Francisco. It's down near the Marina district and very accessible.

Wow..quite a few of them are no curfew, lockout or chores! (it's been ages)

This is the one I stayed in:

Fort Mason hostel

Here's the general page for SF:

SF Hostels

Just think..two fun days of just wandering The City..sitting by the beach..eating yummy food..gawking at tourists..there's a great park bench hidden in some Ivy when coming off the end of the Pier (by the Fisherman museum) and going up to the hostel.

Ruins

I'm home hurray! Yes I made my stand after a night of particularly bad drinking (it involved a drink called "fuck me blue" shudder) and her telling me what to do I made my way to the airport and started home. I decided to skip staying in SF and got home a 3 am and was so very thankful.

Archived