CrazyBoards.org

I mock you

I accidentally didn't take my meds last night. Baaaaddddd night's sleep, racing thoughts, and not good ones. Felt generally psychotic. Hey, dear, don't do that deliberately! I agree with synthetic... no mercy.

I didn't take mine either......doc gave me Lamictal to start on Thursday and I have taken one of the sample pack then skipped 2...... hmmm. What happens if I take one now.......will it knock me out?

Probably won't knock you out. But then again I have only my niece to compare this stuff to and she stays on the manic side of things. Pretty much anything short of a brick to side of her head won't knock her out and even THAT isn't a sure thing. (I'm kidding on the brick thing, OK?!?!) Though I will admit to it being a wee bit tempting at times though....

well for now, you're probably mocking withdrawal more than bp. from lamictal you can get convulsions and effexor as we all know is especially brutal. after you're done withdrawing, you can begin mocking bp...but some people sustain a period of "normal" before relapsing. ;)

Archived