CrazyBoards.org

BP Depression Strikes Again

without a doubt, i think the weather/lack of sun has gotten to me or something, because i've just been depressed for most of this fall and winter. i think i'm out and then i realize that it was just a joke- i'm actually worse off than before.

i always like to have some ideas for when i talk to my pdoc. i have an appointment in a few days. upping WB isn't the answer because it makes me manic, though maybe it would cut out the depression at this point! ;) i don't see the rational for upping the others.

i do what i can in my lifestyle to help the situation. i meditate and do all those wonderful things i should be doing.

any ideas?

i do have a tdoc and i see her at least once a week.

everyone in the northern areas needs more exercise in the winter (well, many). my tdoc said there is a "scholarship" to our local (brand new) Y that crazy people can take advantage of and it would be free or cheap for me to join. i do plan on doing that. i just heard about it.

i sleep about 10 hours a night, from midnight to 10. that's pretty standard for every night.

i put in a call to my tdoc today. i see her tomorrow. then i see my pdoc the next day.

You should go to the humane society and pick yourself up a kitten. Kittens are great for people with depression, because they are such cute and cuddly companions; hell, get two! And when they get old and they aren

Archived