CrazyBoards.org

It was getting late in the evening in my downtown apartment on a Monday night when the phone rang. It was my fiend Jeremy who is the lead singer of a band called Sinister Trailerpark Magic (http://www.sinistertrailerpark.com.) As usual, Jer was in search of some weed, and I was usually the guy who sold it to him. But, I had quit selling and smoking weed for three months at this point, because I wanted to improve my OCD and bipolar disorder. Nevertheless, I ended up finding it for him anyway, and I could not resist the temptation of smoking a cone. It was espesially tempting, because I wanted to see how my latest prescription, Imovane, would react when combined with cannabis use.

It was now a only little while after taking my nightly regimen; that was to include a combination of the following: 2000mg Divalproex, 250mg Fluvoxomine, 2mg Risperidone, 45mg Mirtazapine; and the more recent addition, 7-15mg Zopiclone. Tonight I had only taken one and a half of the 7.5 mg Imovane tablets.

After A while of sitting on the couch in my medicated daze, I began to obsess over the small amount of reefer that I had pinched out of the bag for myself. With in a matter of minutes I had rolled one up and was smoking it. Soon I was completely fucking blazed. Everything was fucking amazing for a while, and I felt like I had taken a small amount of mushrooms, taken some Valium, smoked weed, and drank a bit of hard alcohol.

Eventually I ended up in my bed, talking on the phone with my ex-girlfriend for about an hour. She told me that I sounded all

Whoa! Yeah, I would say staying away from pot is a good idea if it makes you throw up & down. I don't know how that would happen. I get all bloated when I smoke pot, but probably just because I insist on eating everything in sight. Not the pot's fault.

Good (bad) story though. Hope you are feeling better!

It was getting late in the evening in my downtown apartment on a Monday night when the phone rang. It was my fiend who is the lead singer of a band . As usual, he was in search of some weed, and I was usually the guy who sold it to him. But, I had quit selling and smoking weed for three months at this point, because I wanted to improve my OCD and bipolar disorder. Nevertheless, I ended up finding it for him anyway, and I could not resist the temptation of smoking a cone.

I take it that dealing in pot is legal in Canada?

Otherwise, you've just posted a public confession, with a link to exactly which friend the cops need to lean on

to get your name, address, and enough evidence to procure a warrant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I smoked pot for the first time (im 16) a few weeks ago. I was debating whether it would interact with the 225mg of Effexor I was taking. I smoked one joint and started to get a bit giggly and soon was feeling real happy and stuff. We walked to a park and smoked some more and I just felt heaps chilled. Im glad it went ok but i probably won't smoke it again anytime soon cuz i don't know whether it would interact with Zyprexa or Remeron.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kitten love
I smoked pot for the first time (im 16) a few weeks ago. I was debating whether it would interact with the 225mg of Effexor I was taking. I smoked one joint and started to get a bit giggly and soon was feeling real happy and stuff. We walked to a park and smoked some more and I just felt heaps chilled. Im glad it went ok but i probably won't smoke it again anytime soon cuz i don't know whether it would interact with Zyprexa or Remeron.

sorry i somehow messed up that last post. trying to get used to this forum. i was just goint to say that i smoke rather regularly and am on mood stabilizing medication and i haven't sensed any particular "reaction" i feel the same as i did before i got on the meds a few months ago. i mean i feel better overall, but getting stoned doesn't feel any more intense or different than it did before i got on meds. i take lamictal and seroquel. i enjoy smoking and it would be really hard for me to quit, i'de say i'm probably addicted. with all this being said about me, i've seen others have dysphoric unpleasant reactions to smoking when they are not used to it or trying it for the first times. it's probably not a good idea if you are not already quite familiar with the effects.

i dont' know if this helps or matters at all. just wanted to share my experience with the issue. i hope this post works like it should and appear!

Archived