CrazyBoards.org

Russia's taking over my computer

I'm not sure about Mac, but maybe Nalgas does.

In OS X, there isn't really any "enabling support" for stuff like that. It just works in the first place already. You can change your preferred language to something non-English, though. In the International settings in System Preferences, you can change the order of preferred languages to use for stuff like that to whatever you want, and it will use the first available one on the list for everything (i.e. if you put Tagalog at the top, then English second, it'll use Tagalog for everything it can, but if a program doesn't have a Tagalog localization, it'll try English next, and so on).

nalgas, so if I have a mac, can I have everything on the computer in swedish, but still be aible to write cyrillic when I want to?

Yup. I already mentioned the output side, but as far as input goes, you can choose which keyboard layouts/input types you want to use, and then you can switch between them at any time from a menu or by hitting a couple keys on the keyboard and just start typing in whatever language/script you want.

Archived