CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
betcsu

this is really long, please only read if you wanna respond...

Guest Guest_cornprincess_*

Betscu,

It's 3:20 pm and I am sitting here thinking good thoughts for you. I so get that you feel done, just so so tired. And I hope you got that exhaustion validated and you feel understood. And I hope you will be able to sleep and to feel a little bit stronger when you wake up in the morning.

*pat pat pat* there, there. you need some mothering for you, don't you?

you made the call, you took the first step. good for you! *cheering from Ohio*

have you looked into support groups for moms with sick kids? maybe you need some mom time, some talk with other moms who have beenin your shoes.

hope that is helpful brain isfull of wool today.

just got home. dr was great. he gave me an AD that helps with anxiety to go with the wellbutrin and 2 weeks of klonopin to take until the new AD kicks in.

went to fill the RXs. the klonopin was $20 but the AD was $50. ;) i SO cant afford that month after month. i told the pharmacist id have to look thru my stupid formulary book from our insurance and call the dr tomorrow to see if can switch it something i can afford. and now i wait another day.

i'm SO depressed......

talked to hubby. i have 3 weeks of samples. he said take them and if they help, spend the 50 bucks. so i popped one tonight and i'll see how it goes.

i have to go back to dr for follow-up in 2 weeks & so if its working and i'm not through the roof, i'll ask him for a new rx since i just left the other one at the pharmacy and they put it all back but i didnt think to get the rx slip back. i was just too stunned about the price and i just started crying and i then just came home.

hopefully the samples will start working and i can hold out till they do and i'll get a new rx at my follow-up and all my problems will be solved. okay, not solved but at least be manageable. hopefully.....

so here it is, i didnt make any calls for me this week. i got too anxious about the whole thing so i just went into denial about having to call. ive told my hubby that i need to but i cant and he asked if i wanted him to call for me. i told him no cuz honestly, i just want to not go back on the meds merry go round. WB has been GREAT for me till all this crap broke out.....

------

please please please pray for me to have the strength and courage to make some calls tomorrow. i know i should and i have no one to blame but my weak pathetic self.

please try your best to stop putting yourself down! you aren't weak or pathetic. you are doing the best that you can right now and it's perfectly normal and fine and okay to be overwhelmed or scared. I do the same thing with making doctor's appts--we actually have more than just that in common (WB XL was a miracle for the first 3months that I was on it..then I started going back down to where I started-long story short, right now I'm maxed out on WB XL at 450mg and am also on 100mg Zoloft which doesn't do a thing for me at all) but ANYWAY, what I'm trying to say is that I've been doing the same thing that you have done this week (except I've been doing it for 3 weeks...eep.) and going into denial about how badly I need help again. BUT, we both need to snap out of it and try and get our heads around the phone call part, that's step one...then we can move onto the appointment, and any med switiching (I hate doing the guinea-pig thing too) but if it can help and will help, then we need to do it.

we can, I'll do it this week and I hope you'll join me.

best of luck, you're doing amazingly well for all that you're dealing with, really--I know you can't see it, but try and give yourself a little bit of credit now and then...and the big reward of calling and taking care of YOU.

meg

EDITED TO ADD:

WHOOPS! I didn't read far enough into the post (am new here, can you tell?), congrats on making the call and getting some help (looks like I have some catching up to do!)...I totally read that as MARCH 28th, not February, I feel like a dolt.

I feel silly for writing all of that now since you already did it, but I'll just post the whole thing anyway.

Edited by ahhwhatsgoingon

My dear,

I don't have kids myself, but well managing my own health is enough of a headache as it is. You diserve ALOT of credit for trying so hard when things are so messed up.

Anyhow my advice take it one day at a time if you can, if need be by cheap china at your local thrift shop and smash it to get the rage out.

I gotta get to sleep like immediatley. Have a big day tommorow.

Best of luck.

Mispelling ridden, forgive me please. ;)

*edited to start as new post* cuz im starting to freak out...

Edited by betcsu