CrazyBoards.org

We are scared

Panz

Dum meradeth is telling us that she has a bad inviabul sister that will bite us with sharp teeth wen we are sleeping. she cuts us and makes burns on us to and we cant stop her. Panz is only litul now and we cant find her some of us ar crying and we want her to stop. she is bad and liks to scare us a lot but she reely dous hurt us. I'm sorry for my bad spelling..my fingers are shaky and I scared of her jeea is yelling at her and she is laffing a lot to I am trying to find Devonee and make her help the man hoo I am scared to ask is ignoreng us to and we all get upset inside wen he is lik that panz and annika want him to talk to us but he wont. So we get scared and all upset inside

this is nene I,m sorry I don't want to make all you mad and yell, at me becuse I can spell better when I'm not scared

Hi nene,

Don't worry about the spelling sweetie...it is hard enough to do when you aren't scared.

I know Merideth is very anrgy and hurts everyone when she gets like that. Panz has mentioned it before.

I think you might have to get a lot of the others to work together so Merideth doesn't hurt the body.

I think Merideth is hurting inside so she takes it out on the body. I am just guessing. Maybe Abi can explain it better. She has littles and understands these things way more than me. I think she is asleep now, but maybe she will stop by in the morning.

Is there someone you can call who could help? Does Panz have a doctor now? Is Panz boyfriend around? Maybe the body shouldn't be alone right now.

Nene, I know this is scary, but you need to be brave. Hurting the body hurts everyone. Everyone in the system needs to talk to Merideth. Calmly if possible. Maybe if you let her know you understand she is angry and hurting, but you can't let her endanger everyone, she may calm down...at least little bit.

I wish I had better ideas. I will check back in the morning and see how you are doing.

aww, Nene, i wish i could help!

i'm sorry Meredith is scaring you. she must be really hurting bad, to need to hurt the body so much. but when people hurt their bodies, it often calms them down , so maybe it will be over soon. i really don't know what to say, other than that i believe it will be over and Panz will be big again. i know it must be hard to be so little and be so scared....but Panz has friends and you have friends.

i wish i could do more sweetie. i know this is hard, but it will be all right.

hi nene! i merember when absynthe used to cut and burn alla times. it was scary.

for reels she thot she was helping us but for reels she wasn't. it was really hard for her to figgure out, i think.

if merideth wants to talk to absynthe she can. they sound like they gots lots in common, huh?

i sorry you are scared. you can call us if you need to. i think merideth needs some good therapy. and maybe a teddy bear to love.

hihi merideth also cuz of i know you are not a bad, prolly just a scared and angry and that's okay. you just gots to not hurt so many people in there cuz of you could probably protect them all reel good instead! i know it.

love,

lilone who the bigs letted write and they says they agree with me only they letted me write cuz of nene is my friend.

when that did happen all the time to us it was cause somebody really did want to hurt the body all the time. and she didnt care if it hurt everybody when it did happen. so we tried real hard to make friends with her even if she was mean. and then she did get to like somebody and we said "there if you cut yourself you cut her too" and she couldnt do that no mre cause she couldnt hurt her friend inside.

now sometimes people want to but we remember we dont all deserve to get hurt. the adults feel to sorry for us kids now haha!

i hope merideth does get a friend in there soon them maybe she will stop too. we do like you guys and we hope panz will be okay too.

-us kids

now sometimes people want to but we remember we dont all deserve to get hurt. the adults feel to sorry for us kids now haha!

i hope merideth does get a friend in there soon them maybe she will stop too. we do like you guys and we hope panz will be okay too.

-us kids

we tricked the bigs like that too. you can't us poor little helpless littles! ha ha! it works good.

i bet she's scared and needs friends, too.

-selfish & maynia

Hey Nene,

You out there? Just checking to see how you are. I know it took a lot of courage for you to post last night. You were totally awesome. ;)

I think lysergia's and abi's littles had some great advice. Merideth needs help...maybe a friend inside will do it until she can talk to a doctor herself. Kind of like hugging a cactus at this point, but maybe this is something one of the bigs could do.

Come back when you can and let us know how you are doing. Red & I are a little worried.

I/we/us are doing better today. We went into a tail spin when some narrow, climbing creature got through the air vent of the chicken house and killed my two beloved chickens. Death is still incomprehensible to us and some of us in weak moments left no named person up front. so we were a battle field last night. Andrew, me mate, is a lone wolf and it is hard to get through to him with out setting the house afire. We are going to make a non-fat cheese cake, which even the mean ones like. Merideth is just like any other teen with a dark sense of humour? she saw the chance to scare the munchkins and she did. We are getting buckets of therapy and on a huge amount of drugs, so we think that eventually things will get better. My #1 tdoc is all behind integration which a lot of us don't want...so we will see as I deal with my panic disorder, social phobia, ptsd and did...

huggles to all of you guys

We've hidden for so long, that most of us are pretty wary of "outting" ourselves.

i'm glad you guys are doing better :cussing:

you know what works for mynate? cue cards. hehehe. hold one up that says "gee, dear, you look stressed, would you like a hug <hug panz>" on it... that might help. if not, make the cards out of two by fours and whack him with it ;)

don't worry about the dumb integration. it cannot be forced. so you can just use the doc to deal with shit and move on without integrating. there's a lot to deal with. i don't think one CAN be did without also having panic, phobias, and ptsd, y'know?

sending you huggles back :)

scaring littles is fun, but not nice. amanda loves doing it, so do others in here. nate always hears allll about it.

lol

abi

I think if I was a therapist, even if I thought integration was necessary, it would be THE LAST thing on the list. After all, the others didn't pop up and THEN you had problems. They came in to existance BECAUSE of the problems that already existed. It just makes more sense to take care of the medical shit first, then address safety/security/coping...by the time you get through that, some of the identity issues may resolve themselves.

Some identities may merge, others may fade, you may get down to one or two or five. As long as the system is functioning as a whole, why even worry about it? It seems to me that forcing it on someone who doesn't want it is just cruel.

Like abi has told me. She feels like integration would be killing Boo and everyone else. How is thinking about that going to make you trust your therapist?

Who knows...if your therapist is smart, maybe you can help them understand the multipleness is not a cause, but a symptom. Take care of the cause first and the rest will work itself out to a good degree.

mrs zilla ladee bees a smartie one. cuz of once your deal with stuffs, sometimes people smoosh cuz of they weren't whole enough by themselfs and sometiems they get more stronger and more seperater. it is natural. no one can make nothing happen.

i odn't like doctors who want to drug out the voices. those are importent voices you gotsa lissen to! only i sure wish we had something to help the calm cuz of we aren't so much.

i'm glad you guys is doing so muchly better. sometimes teenagerheads is meenies. only i love amanda even if she is a butthead ass monkey.

love,

lilone

Panz,

I am sorry that I didn't reply to your post, I really wasn't sure what to advise Nene as I have very little experience on advising littles and I wasn't sure how to talk about self harm with someone little. I just wanted you to know I saw the post and wanted to respond. next time this kind of thing is posted here, what would you like me to respond with?

Panz,

I am sorry that I didn't reply to your post, I really wasn't sure what to advise Nene as I have very little experience on advising littles and I wasn't sure how to talk about self harm with someone little. I just wanted you to know I saw the post and wanted to respond. next time this kind of thing is posted here, what would you like me to respond with?

You are so sweet, thank you. Talk to us like we are adults, we deal pretty good with that.

Thank you so much

Archived