CrazyBoards.org

This should be called crazy bored

I'm so boring from the drugs I take that I can barely formulate a thought much less vocalize one. The latter is definately worse. I have nothing to say and I think about nothing. Just the way a good Bipolar girl should be. Blah Blah Blah

I think I might know what you mean. I said yesterday that I don't know what to say and I have no material- nothing comes out. I'm hoping this will change and I guess I think it will eventually. Just time... takes time. My brain has to come back.

Velvet, Angel and AM are right.

But if you are stable now and feel you might be a bit OVER medicated....then it is time to call the doc and discuss options.

Just don't rush in to anything. I suspect in many ways it is as hard to give up the manic rush as it is to give up an addictive drug. Plus, if you have been used to chaos and instability, NORMAL may seem very boring indeed.

there are a lot of things to think about - if you are capable of thought at this point!

first, we're all happy you're here, and you have your meds to thank for not being crazy

second, perhaps there are meds or combos out there that could let you think better and feel less slow

third, the drama of the ups and downs of bp ARE addictive and it does feel boring to not have them

i'd suggest asking your doctor if it is ok to take B50-complex vitamins. they seem to help a lot of people, including me, to have better cognitive functioning while on meds. also, make sure you're taking some sort of Omega-3 Fatty Acid, whether you get it from fish oil or flax (i take flax because i'm a vegan).

i've felt better and worse on different meds and combos. i've also been crazier on different ones. don't be afraid to try them out. see what works and makes you feel like you too. but making sure it works is the most important thing. you should feel like "you" and be able to think clearly without the drama of up and down.

there are a lot of things to think about - if you are capable of thought at this point!

first, we're all happy you're here, and you have your meds to thank for not being crazy

second, perhaps there are meds or combos out there that could let you think better and feel less slow

third, the drama of the ups and downs of bp ARE addictive and it does feel boring to not have them

i'd suggest asking your doctor if it is ok to take B50-complex vitamins. they seem to help a lot of people, including me, to have better cognitive functioning while on meds. also, make sure you're taking some sort of Omega-3 Fatty Acid, whether you get it from fish oil or flax (i take flax because i'm a vegan).

How do i change text in the avatar area?

Flax oil is not proven to work on BP from what i read., & my doc says.

Geodon is not only lobotomizing for me but terribly, terribly fatiqueing; & it never lets up. I'm reducing the dose because i can't live this way. It's worse than the depression, which was at least intermittent.

AKA Gaillard. I'm now in Conn.

I'm so boring from the drugs I take that I can barely formulate a thought much less vocalize one. The latter is definately worse. I have nothing to say and I think about nothing. Just the way a good Bipolar girl should be. Blah Blah Blah

I empathise with this...or I did, very strongly.

Euthymia, if that's what you're in, is pretty shit when compared to a 'good high'...there's no denying it, it least to me, to my way of thinking. Even the crashes, as hideous as they can, are at least BIG!! Proper? - 'Oh, you felt a bit crap on ther way to work, eh? Well, I can't describe 'me' without using the word 'cunt' and death would be a release from the pain-in-my-soul that is my waking hours - to be honest, if I could just get out of bed and think a way to do it through this mind fog I'd...erm...come to think of it, why are you in my metaphorical bedroom, metaphorical merely-a-bit-sad guy? Piss off, I want to be alone..I'm not worth the effort. Etc' ...pretty big, in emotional terms. All of it. Ich bin ein Drama queen, in some respects ;)

My whole outlook even when euthymic was based around some pretty extreme moods. It was my comparison, my point of reference, shit..I thought it was all just 'me!' Even drugs, and I have done loooooads of them, are pretty shit when compared with what just my mind can come up with by itself...hmmmm...

It was thoughts like that, and the road from them, that has got me sectioned so many times. But not before I caused ..yeah, some cool stuff, but mainly chaos, havok, mayem and pain in my wake. It wasn't all bad though. Some of the biggest successes in life, or the ideas for them, may have been helped by being a bit high....its no black and white illness when thinking of the Gains/Loss thing. Thats confusing too.

What I've done to combat an attack of the 'blahs', when it comes to these shitty drugs 'n salts I need...firsty, get 'em right. Pretty important to me that was, to say the least. Then I remember that within me, even when well, is all those things I love about 'the ups and downs and around and arounds'. When properly medicated I now can use the ingrained positves in this condition and avoid most of the shit stuff.... but in a way not be a pain in the arse to those I love, a danger to me, or a to be percieved danger to the genral public in some way.

I've got my creativity back - Never thought it would come, but it did...just took a bit of...facing, re-training the ole brain a bit when it comes to expectations and method. Thats not so bad...coming back down to earth for the first time in years. Infact, its nice.

It's easy to fixate on the crap without thinking up viable alternatives. I was, and at times am, sucker for it.

YMMV..IMHO etc.etc.

Guest Guest_supergwen_*

The sad truth is that I kinda like being this drugged. It quiet's my crazy mind. I do want you all to know that I worked very hard to get my state cosmetology liscense back after 15 years and I'm going back to work.

Wise to like being drugged grasshopper.

The sad truth is that I kinda like being this drugged. It quiet's my crazy mind. I do want you all to know that I worked very hard to get my state cosmetology liscense back after 15 years and I'm going back to work.

Congratulations on getting your license back, and going back to work! That's a big accomplishment.

Archived