CrazyBoards.org

And I'm In!

Hello all, I am new to this site, read some posts, and feel like I need to be here. I am bi-polar, have ocd, manic depression, and can not afford all of my meds. Isn't that wonderful? The only one I cannot deal without is Effexor, 225mgs. So I settle for whatever else I can get my little hands on, weed, painers, meth, xanax/valium...the list goes on. Anyways, I am learning quite a bit here, let's hope I use it positively, instead of happily!! ;) I'm trying to clean up my act, as my dad would say, I had a brush with a rat recently that could've been horrible, (but it did scare my meth monster away for a while) and I've been on methadone for about 6 weeks, and my supply is pretty much GONE, and I'm panicking, but trying to keep myself together for hubby and kids.

Hey, InNeed.

Have you looked into any of the medication assistance programs like www.pparx.org or going to the medication sites themselves?

PM if you need any more info or anything else. Good to see you.

I just started checking into assistance to help pay for my meds. I filled out some paperwork with my doctor, and I am applying with Merk. I have really had a totally manic day today. I just took 2 xanax bars, a methadone 10, and a perc 10, so I am finally started to relax. I haven't slept in days worrying about everything that could or might happen today, tomorrow, or even 10 years from now. I have paranoid delusions, and seperation anxiety with my kids. Lately I have been stressing very hard about leaving my home to go anywhere. I often feel like a total failure when I can't keep up with laundry, and all my responsibilities I have taking care of my family. Going to get some sleep now, my littlest one is sick, so I have that to deal too. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day...Thanks for welcoming me, that was very nice of all of you.

Archived