CrazyBoards.org

(life=shit) (people at school=suck) (im guna shoot them)

Guest nunya

Guest nunya

yea well i dont even kno y im guna post this but i just feel like it. my life has prety mutch gone to shit my sister was raped a little while ago and we were rly good friends and now shes mean cuz she was like tourcherd to and now she like hates every one. and them little fuckers at school are just asking to get there fucking heads shot off i just got a .38 pistol and i rly fuck these people up. ive told them to leve me alone and ive tryed to ignore them but any one who has been in highschool knows that doesnt work. does n e 1 got n e sugestions BEFORE i blow them little pricks heads off

I'm sorry about the lost relationship between you and your sister and what happened to her. She needs to try and heal, though and it may take a long time before she can come back to being close to you again. You can try to be there for her and let her know that she can come to you when she is ready and when she needs to. It may take a lot of patience.

As for everything else- a lot of patience also. If you have a gun, just get rid of it. It's stupid, illegal and a good way to get in a lot of trouble you don't want to be in. You wrote here probably because you are frustrated as hell. Find something other than a gun to spend your time with. Feel free to write here as much as you need to. I don't have any perfect answers, but we can all read and try to respond.

And try to find someone in your life to talk to. Maybe you have heard it before or not, but you have to get it out somehow- you have to talk to someone in your life about the things that are going on with you. Until you can find someone to talk to, or even after you do, you're free to write here.

Hi Nunya,

You need to call your psychiatrist or therapist, now. (Are you seeing one?) Tell them exactly what you told us. You need to be dealing with problems on this level with the help of professionals; by yourself or with us on the Internet isn't going to be enough. You need help dealing with the people in school you are having problems with, and you need help with any way that your own mental difficulties are making it harder for you to deal with it.

In the meantime, until you have solutions that do not involve violence, leave the gun at home.

Ditch the gun. Give it away, sell it or give it to someone responsible for safe keeping.

Remember that times have changed with respect to guns. Its a felony in almost every state to bring a gun on school property, even if locked in the trunk. Getting caught means mandatory prison time in the big house, not some juvie facility. A felony conviction will haunt you for the rest of your life, and mean the loss of many privileges and benefits. It will make getting a decent job a struggle forever.

Please call both your therapist and pdoc. You need to let them know that you are having a hard time, so they can help you. You concern for your sister is obvious. Is she receiving any therapy or counseling? It's going to take a lot of time for her to adjust.

Don't do anything rash that you will regret. Let us know how you are doing.

a.m.

I hope you've gotten rid of the gun. Those asses aren't worth life in prison. I hope you can reach out to someone who is in a position to help you. Find an adult that you trust and tell them how you're feeling. I know high school sucks. I had to be tutored at home for a time when my issues prevented me from attending. Maybe you could ask about that considering that school is a stressful place for you now. Let us know how it goes.

Archived