CrazyBoards.org

Ok...who is your fave alter

:) I guess my favorite is my preteen dynamo NeNe,she is always looking up and has pulled me out more fits of circling the drain then I can count. Seconded by Gia, just cuz she has a lot of moxy and she swears Really well :cussing:

Trying to look on the bright side

I really don't want full integration. I'd be so lonely

do I get gold stars for having the weirdest post ever ;)

i adore boo and amanda for sure. yes yes... and absynthe. and kaci.... and everyone else who is shouting that THEY are the favorite... but i like everyone in here (now). lol.

i don't have a favorite in your system because i don't know many people yet.

great post for weird posting stars ;)

abi

Hard to pick a favorite in Abi's system because I don't aways know who is up front!

But Lilone talks to me the most. And since I raised 2 sons, Gwalgwen and I can always talk about boy stuff (trucks, hot wheels, and how girls are just weird).

And Abi & Amanda are around the most in class.

So...I guess I will just REFUSE to pick a favorite on general principle. So there ;)

So...I guess I will just REFUSE to pick a favorite on general principle. So there ;)

that is the smartest answer any singlet could ever give - it's the equivalent of "that dress doesn't make you look fat" hehe :)

we all would say someone else, because we kinda have cliques in here that hang around together.

personally, i would nominate our Shaley. she's eight years old, and either spiritually gifted or totally nuts (we really aren't sure, and neither is she). she has a lust for life that makes me smile.

i'd also nominate Rusty, who posts here sometimes but never leaves his name. i couldn't live without him, even though he's half my age. he's the best brother i could have and he can pass for me PERFECTLY :cussing: .

-rita

Archived