CrazyBoards.org

Uh, some of us are NOT Irish!

Lord, VE, what have you done? This is a headache waiting for a place to happen. You been in the Irish whisky a bit today?

Know what those of us who are Scottish call St.Patrick's Day?

This year, we call it Saturday

china, who is very Scottish and wishes that the green did not give me a headache (nothing personal to you Irish folks, its just TOO BRIGHT!!!!!!!)

Guest PJ-guest

(Whats up for Easter? Bunnies, pink and blue???)

*PJ rubs hands together and sharpens pencil*

BWAHAHAHAHA.

(you know i like bunnies but the holiday banners must be eeeeevil)

but at least kermit didn't glow. ;)

My mom is from the Oak Ridge TN area, where they have the nuclear labs and stuff. It's where they built the nukes that were dropped on Japan. They have a couple research reactors there. They put Geiger counters on the gates leading in and out of the city in case anyone tries to steal some nuclear material. The problem is people kept coming through with radioactive tires. Seems like frogs live in the reactor cooling ponds, jump up onto the road and get squished so people end up with radioactive frog guts on their tires. Post 9/11 when all of sudden people wanted them to get serious about this kind of thing it was a problem because they had been working on it for 50 years and hadn't been able to do anything about it.

Forget stopping terrorists from getting nukes. They can't stop radioactive frogs.

Glowing kermit made me think of that.

O.K., I've never seen this movie but based on dd's recap of it and VE's rendition of where his mother grew up and the probable genetic alterations that could have occured in subsequent offspring (frogs or no frogs), I think VE could be part of the cast from "The Hills Have Eyes"......hmmmm, that would explain a lot of things. ;)

It tis a wee bit obnoxious (ooooh... especially the reply form... me hates white text on a black background), but how can you not love it, even if you aren't Irish? Can we keep the leprechaun smilies all year? ;)

after my eyeballs popped back into my head i decided i like the change.... change is good and surprises can be good too. besides that we are web design-lovers and like to see what you all come up with ;)

Thank you, thank you for taking it down a notch. Jesus, I just about had a stroke when I was bombarded by nuclear green. Yes, I know about the skin preferences, but one must get past the evil gate of the login page.

It tis a wee bit obnoxious (ooooh... especially the reply form... me hates white text on a black background), but how can you not love it, even if you aren't Irish? Can we keep the leprechaun smilies all year? :)

Aww I love white text on black...makes me feel like I'm playing Zork again...I always knew the grues were actually evil little leprechauns. ;)

Lord, VE, what have you done? This is a headache waiting for a place to happen. You been in the Irish whisky a bit today?

Know what those of us who are Scottish call St.Patrick's Day?

Heh. Some of us is Merkin!

Some of my long-dead ancestors lived in Ireland before being encouraged to leave.

Some others lived in Scotland before being informed they were leaving. Some of their kids grew up in Ireland,

and might be tempted to wearing orange instead of green...

Kawasaki green would be even worse than IRISH greeen! Two things I am not and don't do--I'm not Irish and I don't ride Japbikes.

But its a free world if I don't have to look at it--

Hope you all had a nice Saturday

china

Archived