CrazyBoards.org

I am just about at the end of my rope. I can't stop crying but have to be strong for my boys especially the youngest who is severely ill right now. Through human error lost med ins. so fighting to get that back. Gdoc jumped ship and doesnt want to deal with my seizure disorder anymore so when I'm out of meds I will just start falling down again leaving two autistic boys to care for me and themselves. The pediatrician has discovered that my 6 year old has a defective spine and colon but for some reason he is still at home instead of hospital. He has been toxic more times than I can count. Watching him scream in pain is killing me. Begging for help has fallen on deaf ears. Er turns him away and tells me to give him enimas, right. He is dying infront of me and I am going with him.

His older brother is totally loosing it with the situation. He is also MR but knows how sick his little brother is somehow. Totally acting out in school and home poor baby. Even our therapy dog is depressed, hard to depress a collie puppy!!!! Family is no support, wont even give a ride to hospital. Their sperm donor lives two blocks away and won't even offer up a gallon of milk let alone visit them once a week. Can't even go to Pdoc due to lost ins. Guess I just needed to let some of my pain out somewhere so someone even if they don't know me knows just how much pain I am in. Sorry.

crying a river

Petite

Man. I can't imagine what you are going through. Only a person with no heart would not be bummed out. Is there anyone you can ask for help? Family, friends? Welfare or something? I am huge on f***ing up because of my human error, it happens.

As far as the paxil goes, I dunno about dosages. Try the AntiDepressant board below.

THanks for posting, keep it coming. It is good to get these things out. Hang in there.

Man. I can't imagine what you are going through. Only a person with no heart would not be bummed out.

Supergwen,

Thanks for reading. I just dont know where else to turn. I'm dying inside!!!! Called pediatrition again, guess what they said??? Give him enema.. OMG!! are these fuckin people insane??? They have his abdomenal exrays. He is impacted to his stomach, fecal matter in his stomach making him toxic and they want me to give him an enema. I want to die. I am the only one he trusts and I have to hurt him again... Requested the hospital referal again, they said they would refer him to childrens but that takes up to a year and a half to get in. Been there, done that. What do they expect him to do in the mean time???????? God I wish I had something to drink,, at least that would ease my pain for a second.... I feel so helpless...... Thank you for listening

Petite

Have you tried giving him the enema? I don't know anything about the condition or anything, but if each doc keeps telling you this it may be valid. Maybe it will make "stuff" move along better.

Drinking would only make things worse in the long run, although feel good in the short term. You don't have any meds of any kind? I was going to recommend xanax, it has been helpful to me lately. Again, I feel for you.

Have you tried giving him the enema? I don't know anything about the condition or anything, but if each doc keeps telling you this it may be valid. Maybe it will make "stuff" move along better.

Drinking would only make things worse in the long run, although feel good in the short term. You don't have any meds of any kind? I was going to recommend xanax, it has been helpful to me lately. Again, I feel for you.

I have given him part of the enema but he is so impacted that I could only get about a tablespoon in before he was full and started screaming hysterically!!!!!! It's been over an hour, still no stool, just screaming in pain. OMG IM SUCH A BAD MOM!!!!!!!! Called doc again they wont admit him still...Took amarex (sp?) but doesnt seem to be helping any.. I AM SUCH A FAILURE TO MY BOYS!!!!!!!! I still have to give him the rest of this enema little by little every few hours.. OMG give me the strength....

Petite

I'm sorry your sons sick =[

40mg of Paxil is a decent dose but the maximum for major depression is 50mg. If your depression has worsened since you've been on Paxil talk to your doctor about switching to a different antidepressant but if you've improved or stayed the same since being on it talk to the doctor about increasing the dose.

Archived