CrazyBoards.org

I can't walk properly, keep falling to one side, typing speed has gone from 100wpm to 50wpm, very bad short term memory like mum did i just put hot water on that teabag??? Cannot schedule events for tomorrow. I found I had booked six things going on but hvae narrowed it down to just the docs visit.

If Stephen Fry's brain is the size of Kent then mine is the size of Derby...

Oh oh me me I know may I answer that please????? Is it because you took handfuls and handfuls and handfuls and handfuls and handfuls and handfuls of Valium on Sunday....

• 2 weeks later...

Yep I feel stupid after 10mg of Valium so I can easily imagine an overdose making you feel stupid for a while. I went pretty nuts when I took 50 Effexors too and felt stupid for the whole time i was in hospital (only 3 days in the ICU)

Sounds like you know the answer-- that seems like it would do it ;) give it some time, I know it sucks, but you need to let your brain and body recover. Glad you're seeing a doctor soon, seems like listing these effects and bringing them in with you would be a good thing to do--that way you won't worry about forgetting anything else. Hope it gets better soon,

meg

Archived