CrazyBoards.org

I'm hurting

I don't know what to say. This hurts. I can't seem to find relief. God, someone, PLEASE, are there any magic words of wisdom? Please, don't tell me to plunge my face in cold water. It doesn't work. I'm hurting. Maybe this is just a vent. GODDAMN IT!!!!

God do I wish I had magic words...personally, I always wanted a magic wand, a beautiful dainty pink magic wand with a gossamere butterfly at the tip . If I had one Rabbit I would wave it gracefully over you and make whatever it is that is hurting you disappear. Since I don't have one right now, please just know that I am thinking of you right now and wishing you peace.

rabbit... we have a magic wand. actually it's a nerf ball at the end of a glitter filled baton. the littles whack people over the head with it until they feel better... i doubt that helps but hopefully made you smile ;)

i'm sorry you are feeling so bad. nothing helps me through those times. i always manage to pass through them though.

abi

is it spring yet where you are? it sort of is here. i mean today is really warm, so it's starting. the birds are building nests.

is there a way to maybe try and notice things that are going on despite all the badness in the world? sometimes when i feel like my whole everything hurts too much or is falling apart, noticing how the animals are still out there doing there thing despite how hard it is and scary and full of bad things the world is..

there's a rabbit in our back yard and front yard, likes to eat twigs off the dormant bushes, and now that the snow all melted i can't tell where the bunny has been. but i can also see the rabbit pellets. heh. did you know that rabbit pellets are also known as hare balls? yes, i made that up myself.

hang in there.

we're hurting too in our own ways. helps that others can understand somehow.

pj

Thanks, peeej, you put a smile on my crying face. Hare balls. Ha.

I want this to stop. I'm lloking at everyone's magic wands, but they just don't seem to be doing the trick. thank you, tho.

yeh, i didn't think it would totally help, but you need to know that peoples are here and care that you are hurting.

are you doing a lot of si?

be safe ok

pj

I'm facing today, and it's not looking real pretty. I'm holding out, though, and not going to the studio which is where this all occurs. I'm just numbing myself, my husband comes home this afternoon, and I hope that's a big help. If anything, god bless him, he can make me laugh, even during the darkest times. I'm going to seroquel myself into oblivion tonight.

Archived