CrazyBoards.org

I think I am absolutely insane and addicted to Ambien.

Guest Beebz

Guest Beebz

I'm Bi polar and it's dreadful to say the least. MY LIFE BLOWS.

My family sucks. I'm 18. I"ve been in the hospital 3 times. IN therapy since I was 10. I'm sure all of you care!

well thats my introduction ;)

We do care, that's part of why we are here. Helping others helps us. It's like one big crazy family. I hope you come back and either share or read some of the posts that you might get something out of. I'd hate to see you say your life sucks at 18. Wait until you are 47 like me! (Attempt at humor!)

• 3 weeks later...

Well-- the point of these boards is to have people with similar probems and stories and experiences come together and support eachother, so try to have an open mind when it comes to all of us here. I'm sorry that you seem to hate your life so much, but at 18 there is so much more time and room to go up (I'm 19 by the way, I have some idea of where you're coming from I think). Spend some time reading these boards and you'll see how many of us have had similar experiences to you (being in and out of the hospital and in therapy since you were young doesn't sentance you to a life of that!)...anyway, I hope I don't' sound preachy. I'm just hoping that you can let go of a little bit of your anger enough to let us all in and see what a supportive group there is here.

meg

Archived