CrazyBoards.org

Guess what I did for fun last night?, took XXXmg of Valium and still walked to ambulance!

Yep off to the hospital in a nice green and yellow ambulance. After 5 hours and 2 blood tests they sent me home. I went to see my doc today who said my slowness from "an awful lot of drugs" will get better!! From now on they are going to only give me weekly prescriptions which i said was a goooood idea!!!

Going for a holiday to see my bestest friend in Kansas City in 2 weeks. Gotta get the brain back first!

Viv

because I'm suffering from brain damage that the doc said would go away. Hope I didn't offend anyone

Note: Two different posts merged (the topic heading was the name of the first one and the description was the name of the second one) because it pertains to the same topic...

well, I'm glad you're okay.

seems like the giving your meds you a week at a time is a very good idea--but I'm kindof confused.

I'm new here, so I might have missed a lot and be way out of line, but do you have a tdoc? because while your regular doctor can help you with the getting back of your brain, it seems like someone should be helping you figure out how to not take that much medication in the first place, other than just limiting how much you can have at a time.

I don't know, I guess-- but I'm glad it didn't turn out worse than it did, I hope your brainfog lifts and that you find someone to talk to so you never have to go through such a fun ambulance field trip ever again!

Archived