CrazyBoards.org

Diagnosed Bipolar NOS

Hello. I'm a 34 year old married male. No kids, and I'm not sure if I still have a job. I've been out of work since early February, and I'm really not missing it. I had a full blown manic episode while on ADHD drugs. I've also been experiencing hypomania in a ultradian context too. I just went through 2 partial hospitalizations, and one inpatient hospitalization.

It's nice meeting you all, thank you! ;)

Hi! I'm currently going through the list of interesting mental afflictions and my psychiatrist is banging around the idea that on top of every thing else , I might be BPII

Welcome to the madness ;)

Hopefully you have a good relationship and a few good professionals to help. I'm glad you came here, we can all help each other a lot

Be well

Hello. I'm a 34 year old married male. No kids, and I'm not sure if I still have a job. I've been out of work since early February, and I'm really not missing it. I had a full blown manic episode while on ADHD drugs. I've also been experiencing hypomania in a ultradian context too. I just went through 2 partial hospitalizations, and one inpatient hospitalization.

It's nice meeting you all, thank you! ;)

Hi Im 28 and although I have a few aunts who are bipolar and I drank about 20 years of my life away and spent the past 2 years asking various therapists and drs if I was bipolar I was finally diagnosed last week. I am bipolar II with ultraradian rapid cycling. On top of that I have severe anxiety which has become debility. I was hospitilized earlier this month but for migraines. Its very nice to meet you. I also have a problem with falling through the cracks. I havent been able to work so I dont have insurance so I dont have much access to good health care. On top of all that I have TMJ for which Im supposed to be taking narcotics but am not willing to sit in the county ER. All right well this was supposed to be a hello and just let you know you are not alone. It turned into my life story. Take care. ~Sarah

Archived