CrazyBoards.org

I'd like to suggest that the topic headings to be edited so as to reflect a more positive outlook. I don't really find it very encouraging or hopeful to come here as it is. Besides, that style was, let's face it, "borrowed" from another mental forum.

I'm sure there are plenty of places you can go to get a hug with every header. If that's what you'd prefer, I'm sure they'd be glad to have you, although I've personally found plenty of hopeful and positive things here, too. Some things about what we go through are positive. Some are not. We try to acknowledge both here instead of plastering huggles and fluffy bunnies over everything. Mmm, bunny spackle.

Personally I agree that they should be more upbeat, but many people have commented that they like them.

BTW, The style started here on this board and never left. Still we are thankful for the inspiritation and humor of those who created them.

a.m.

• 5 weeks later...

The topic headings are really funny, in a bitter sort of way. I like bitter humor. For example, I love the title of this one. That movie was a laugh riot- kind of like "Waterboy" in space. Okay, maybe not. Nevermind.

Archived