CrazyBoards.org

Bldg Manager Sucks, Part 5,000

Loon-A-TiK

it is the law in my community that when the temp dips below 50, the steam radiator heat must come on. it is like 40 according to the news and yahoo weather, and the heat still isn't on. i called him to alert him and it still isn't on.

i'm wearing 3 shirts, thermal pants with jogging pants over them, and wool socks. my apartment is the coldest because it is on the first floor and is situated to get the least sun. it is f-ing cold!

usually when it is cold, this place is such a sauna that when i come in from outside, my glasses fog up just from the heat and steam. now my hands are shivering and i'm thinking of putting on gloves.

i should complain to the owner. it is f-ing cold. this is f-ing ridiculous. i already have a laundry list of complaints about this guy, like when he looked at me because my front right stove burner doesn't work and told me basically too bad, and didn't fix it or do a damned thing about it.

he sucks!

My slum-lord has a similar way of doing things. The heat never comes on, and when things fuck up he takes forever to fix them. Last time it was the showerhead. I called him to tell him that it was leaking, and he said he would be over in a couple days. Well, I waited two weeks. Then, one day out of nowhere, the douche finally comes over because the guy downstairs complained about water dripping from his ceiling. Haha, and the asshole has the nerve to blame me for the leak when I told him about it half a month ago..

this manager actually told me that he wouldn't fix my right front range burner. SLUM LORD!!! hey, i live on my own and so far haven't seen any bugs. my cats would catch any mice ;)

this place sucks. your place sucks. we both need to move.

Archived