CrazyBoards.org

i get shakes like that. i always assumed it was some sort of siezure activity because i also get shakier and my vision comes and goes and i have dizziness with it.

there are times, though, i have only the shaking. i try drinking a lot of fluids and eating something high in protein. sometimes it helps, sometimes i shake all day.

any idea what causes it?

i'm actually doing it very mildly right now lol.

i've asked mynate and he says you can't see it at all when i do it, even though it feels like one should be able see things moving and squirming inside me, especially i'm convinced you'd be able to see my heart fluttering all over.

maybe it's more common than i thought... looking forward to seeing who else replies ;)

abi

Do you have a plan for when you start to feel like this, it sounds like the start of a manic or mixed state episode? Like do you call your pdoc, or take extra meds, or take some time out?

Sometmes I get that when I haven't taken a benzo for a couple of days--withdarawal, as it were--so one or 2 Klonopn generally stop it.

Sometimes, its one of those "drive=by mixed states",also helped by Klonopin, and in my case an extra mood stabalizer, Tegretol. Biggest thing for me is to remember mine only last a very short time. so I can make it thru anything that I know is gonna end soon. (delt with labor pains the same way, BTW, december!!)

You didn't say if you took anything or called a pdoc--or just rode it out. Would be interested to know--

china the queen of quickies

just keep thinking about all the things i need to do, and, and and ... at the same time i feel overwhelmed and like i want to cry. wtf!?

I do that a lot, my BF calls them Annika-quakes. No one on the out side can see you shaking. I get so over whelmed almost every day right now. I want to scream and let it all out, but I'm anal and can't do that *sucks to be me some times*

I'm trying, semi successfully, to train myself to not look at all the shit that has piled up and needs to be done, but to focus mindfully on one thing at a time

I am sorry that this happened to you. I waste lovely days too ;)

Archived