CrazyBoards.org

artist in residence and out there

Hi,

New here, but been active. CrazyBoards is the most interesting and fun place for people like us that I have found on the net. All the features are cool, and the feedback is fast and sometimes funny as well as informative. Very creative and intellegent people are more often diagnosed with our stuff than is the general population, so I'm not surprized at the cleverness I've found among the members. I tried a bipolar chat room once that was astonishing in the tendancy to vent and moan and get angry with eachother. What was that all about? (retorically speaking, since we all know the answer to that anyway. Seriously...go CrazyBoards. CrazyMedsTalk is a good place for med info, but is not nearly as much fun bu far. Thanks a lot for all of it.

I'm a wildlife artist among other art and I am attaching a file for anyone who would like to see it or download it and print it. I don't mind at all, so no need for "anxiety" about that.lol I have general anxiety disorder along with bipolar ( garden variety ) with (rarely) psychotic features and am also seasonal effective to a moderately reliable extent.

So again...hi to all and welcome to my world since I seem welcome here. post-3847-1176915250_thumb.jpg

Ohhey, another cool person. Welcome. your art is lovely. CB is indeed a place chock full of talented, witty people. I hope that you find hope, fun and community here =)

Yep artists tend to be MI in my estimation. Both my mom and i are MDD (I'm a ceramic sculptor and my mom is a expressionist painter/textile artist) i obviously got both tendancies from somewhere? Of course i have a "little" help with my own depression (see my thread...)

Ray

Speaking of artists types...remember this old thread?

http://www.crazyboards.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11505

Hi, I read your old thread but I think that artists can be any ol' thing. I've even been psychotic. Lots of artists have. Look at one of those famous lists of famous folks who were/are like us...lots. My favorite is the main ballad writer in Alan Parsons Project. Listen to Pyramid. It'll freak you out. Lots of his stuff will. You'll be saying "yeah yeah!" I don't want to say his name here though. Maybe that's my anxiety comming through, but anyway....still

Thanks for responding to my topic!

Archived